All the tickets for Dramboree 2014 have now been taken. If you’d like to go onto the reserve list in case any become available, please complete & submit the following form:
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Tickets for Dramboree 2014 are £190 per person.
This is a not for profit event – we are charging what it costs, with the goal being having a great fun and educational weekend.
The fee covers:
- Your entry to the weekend
- Dramboree souvenir tasting glass
- Accommodation and meals for the duration of the event
- Admission to tasting workshops
- Bespoke tour of the distillery with tasting
- Bus transfer from/to Glasgow plus ferries, and minibus travel to distillery
You can pay by bank transfer or by PayPal.
We are strictly limited to 50 people this year so if you’d like to come – book now! Once we’re full we cannot create more space no matter if you’re Jim McEwan himself… Well maybe we would for him… but no-one else!
The weekend is designed to be all-inclusive of meals and accommodation, and no day or partial tickets will be available.
Thanks for your interest - this event is now fully booked.